Wednesday, May 9, 2007

M&M?

Copied from yesterday's xanga entry:

I went through my thesis defense yesterday... the time leading up to it was the worst of my life... haha.. i've done many presentations before, but this one is a lil different.. I wasn't worried about the presentation part, but I have no idea what kinds of QUESTIONS will be asked...once i got started though, everything was fine.. so i started at 10:30am, after the presentation and questioning period it was around 12:10pm.. they needed to discuss and i had to leave the room.. after a while,they came out to meet me, they each shook my hand and said "congratulations, you've graduated".. it felt so good!! i'm now a M.Math... haha... my sister must be jealous (she did her master in stats in UT, but they dun have math faculty.. so she's only a M.Sc.. and she didn't do a thesis.. so that doesn't really count.. =P) YAY~

1 comment:

曰云 (Anita) said...

this is definitely worth sharing! you've achieved so much!