Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Today, I got an email from my mother, asking me to vote for my cousin because she is participating the Miss Calendar Pageant in San Francisco. Last time I met this little girl, she just turned 7 years old and now she's 15. I have to admit that I am old and time flies rapidly! I wish her all the very best and please vote for her!~

http://ads.sina.com/2006_inhouse/match/covergirl/sina_singtao_may.htm

http://ads.sina.com/2006_inhouse/match/covergirl/vote_form.htm

This thing makes me feel happier....haha and I am looking forward to receiving some good news from her too and wish that I can win the Voter prize! I guess if I win, I will be the covergirl too but the headlines will be "a silly flew all the way from toronto to claim a prize (a dinner at a restaurant in San Francisco)".

Actually, she and I are not really related, it's my real cousin's cousin but we know each other. Funny thing is one of my friends said me and her look alike. WOW!!! I wish I would like her when I was 15. Heheh.

No comments: