Saturday, December 2, 2006

Time flies, memories never.

It is one of the toughest years I would ever have been in.

I thought one year could at least be enough to tune down that feeling a bit.

Obviously I was wrong.

It's not like the end of the world. But there is a lot to remember.

A lot more than I could have expected.

Scenes kept flashing in and out.

We've been through many things, many years.

You brought me through real down time. But I couldn't bring you through yours.

And now, I am here, you are there.

But I know we will meet there one day.

I may turn into dust one day. But my love for you never vanishes.

1 comment:

曰云 (Anita) said...

i always see it as a beautiful thing, although it's sad. she would be smiling at how many lifes she has touched & how we all remember her, friends or strangers. it must be so so hard for you, but you did it. some feelings would fade out & some would grow stronger in time. she taught us how to cherish & how to be thankful for ppl who are still around us, and this is...so beautiful.