Saturday, December 2, 2006

Alive

I've visited Lumyey yesterday morning. is been a year already =)
everytime I tell her about my life, I always feel thankful that... I'm alive.
everytime I see how Mex improves her singing, how you been doing good with your lyrics writing, looking at your trophy, listen to davy's new songs, seeing how phoenix getting involve with her singing, and many many of you guys who's lives i've involved in... I feel thankful that I'm alive.
everytime i see Orange walks into the house with a smile,...

I feel thankful that I'm alive.

=)

1 comment:

曰云 (Anita) said...

when i see that you're trying so hard to fill your life with music, even when you have to work in weird hours, i feel very proud of you. you're making it happen for yourself. it's not an easy life, but you're living it. =)