Saturday, December 2, 2006

New Day

It's 12:40pm in the afternoon, and I just woke up. Last night was cold & dark, the windows were making scary noises from the wind, and there were some bad news. I'm glad that I slept through a night with a funny dream.

I dreamed that there were 3 guys in a band, and they all have twins that are in another band, which makes...2 identical bands haha~ I was imagining that they can play magic tricks when they're performing on stage, 'cause each one of them have a duplicate of themselves. -_-" Yeah, it's weird haha~

Sometimes I hate waking up so late 'cause I have so much to do. But today, I feel refreshed. Outside is not dark anymore, and the windows aren't making any scary noises. I get to eat lunch soon, and I'm gonna drink the Coca Cola coffee that my dad bought yesterday.

No comments: