Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas to all of you! I know it's a bit late but better than no wishes, right? :)

Time flies, party is over, K is over, Christmas is over and Boxing Day is over.

On the 23rd, we all gathered at our place and held a potluck party, I wish everyone had fun!!! Every year, we have a "party shooting target", last year was someone who gave out "The 7 office wonders gift", this year, who will be that ''shooting target''?! Hahahhh...of course I won't write it here. :) Since this person will be poor enough for others to tease at till next X'Mas.

This year, we went to karaoke for 'count down', right at 12 a.m., Hen kissed me and said "Merry Christmas, Lo poh!" I was like "huh?! It's X'Mas already?" We didn't sing more than 8 songs in total, we played and drank. The game "Monalisa" was a trap, especially for someone like me who don't know how to determine left and right. Hen drank quite a lot but not yet drunk though. When we got home, it was almost 3:30pm, I took a little nap then drove my sister-in-law and her bf to the airport.

We had a very quiet Christmas, we just went dim sum and dinner with family, other than that, we stayed home. I took a long nap, just to recharge my energy as I was so tired and exhausted after 2 nights staying up late.

Boxing Day, we didn't go shopping at all, I just didn't feel like to go to somewhere with crowd of people. After dim sum, we went home and played Wii, then dined out and played MJ with mum and Auntie Catherine at home. It was fun to play with them.

During dinner time last night, dad mentioned again about the family trip. I preferred Cruise more than land tours because I want a relax trip. I don't enjoy at joining tours cos' I hate to deal with those stupid morning calls every early morning, it makes my time harder than my usual work hours. This coming trip reminds me years ago when the Ho's family was arranging family trip to Cuba/Mexica/Brazil, hen's parents always ask me to join. Of course, I didn't. It's their family time, they came to ask me because they counted me as one of their family members but I wasn't a real part of the family and I wanted the real Ho's Family to have fun themselves so I always "No" because they need to have some privacy too. I would join them if they have local tour or somewhere near but definitely, no luxury trip allowed. I seldom say YES, just feel like it's too much. Eventhough I have enough to pay for my own trip, I would rather go with my own family because I want to spend more time with them. This year, I am Mrs. Ho, I still feel a bit weird to join, cos' it's really too pricy and luxury. In fact, I really want to go back to HK to visit my parents and grandies. I miss them a lot.

I finally squeezed sometime out to post our recent pictures onto our photosite: http://groups.msn.com/josephinefu I guess it will be a good news to mum as she urges me to post photos from time to time.

No comments: