Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Good Book

Ann & Moo gave me Mitch Albom's new book "For One More Day" for Christmas, which makes me so happy! I finished reading it last night~ It's about a man, a failed attempt to suicide, and an extra day spent with his dead mother. It's so touching...The language is simple, the story is straight forward, but you'll get so much from it. Right from the beginning to the last page. There are things that we missed, things that we did wrong, things that we wish we didn't do. We take too many things for granted and we waste too much time striving for things that are not ours. But we do have the power to fix it if we have the courage and the heart.

For more information, go to this website. I highly recommend this book to everyone!

http://www.foronemoreday.com/


Books make me happy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any more posts coming ?