Saturday, June 9, 2007

Friends, friends, friends

Yesterday, I walked to Fabby's house and walked to Markville Mall with her~ On our way, we had breakfast at "Phoenix Restaurant". Then we continued, and we shopped for about 2 hrs after we got there. I got a visor, but Fabby couldn't find a convo dress that she loves. On our way back, we had tea at "Phoenix Restaurant" again hahaha, the ppl must think we're crazy. It was sooo hot & humid yesterday, so the walk wasn't very pleasant. We got all sweaty haha, but it's nice spending time with her~

After I got home, I drove to teach piano. On my way back, there's a thunderstorm! That's the first time I drove in such pouring rain, and I was so scared!! But I got home safely. =P

At night, Amy came to pick me up to go to FMP for dinner & drink with Karina. Amy has been having some issues with her parents, and she wrote this letter to sort out & express things to them. She's a CBC, so she couldn't write in Chinese. I helped her translate her letter last week, and we came out last night so I could read it to her. I'm glad that I was able to help her, because I know that it means a lot to her. She really needs that support. I listened to them talk for a long time, and we stayed there for 2 & a half hrs. It was nice~ Then Karina drove me home, and she stayed at my house for a while to talk some more while I lent her some books.

After that, Yip picked me up and we went to eat something with Joe. Well, I didn't eat anything 'cause I was so full & I wasn't feeling comfy. The pollen allergies plus the Sun made me itchy. ><" But I'm glad to be with Yip -- at that moment and all this time we've been together. I'm more than lucky to have found him. ^-^

No comments: