Thursday, June 14, 2007

A day to remember

Today is a day to remember. A toast to my bravery~ When we were waiting for Fabby & Nic to come out from the hall, I saw him -- a friend from more than 11 yrs ago, someone more than a friend who has been so influential in my life once upon a time, but who has disappeared in my life. It hasn't been a long time since I saw him with a group of friends, but it has been yrs since we really talked. Today, when I saw him for the first time, he didn't see me. I was kinda scared for some reason. Then I saw him again, and he saw me this time too. I congratulated him, and asked him if he knows where's Fabby. He said he saw her, but dunno where she went, and he helped me try calling Nic. Then I asked, "Can I take a photo with you?" and he said sure. 11 yrs...and this is our first photo together. It's weird. People who know my story will know why. I can't believe that I had the courage to do that. I finally have the courage to ask him for what I want. For the first time. And it's amazing to have the feeling that I have him as a friend now. Thank you.

I also took a pic with another elementary school friend Dekel! So happy~~ I was just talking to Annie on the phone today and told her that he made me a Pekkle with cloth back in Gr.6. And he drew me a "siu gut" picture haha. It has been a touching afternoon. Those yrs have always been the most wonderful yrs, and I'm sure that Annie and I will keep talking about it for all the yrs to come! ^-^

No comments: