Thursday, May 3, 2007

So rewarding!

Today, I went on a Spring walk/picnic with the kids, with another student teacher's Gr.1&2s. We went to school early in the morning to prepare for the food~ We made fruit kebabs & put them in the cooler so we could eat them at the park. They had so much fun!

In Math, my host teacher assessed each student individually while the rest of them did other work. She said that most of them got it, even the ones who she thought might not understand. She said that I did a really good job. It's so rewarding! ^-^

2 important discoveries that I made: I can manage a classroom, and I can teach. Shy shy Anita from way back when can manage a classroom & teach! I still remember when I was in Gr.8, I had to present something, and Ms.Gilbert made me stand while others were allowed to present in their seats. Then she made me stand on a CHAIR 'cause I wasn't loud enough. She even threatened that I'll have to stand on my DESK if I'm still that quiet. It was one of the most embarrassing & terrifying moments in my education. @.@

No comments: