Wednesday, May 2, 2007

My teaching

I went to talk to my AP today, 'cause he watched my lesson yesterday. He gave me lots of great comments & compliments~ He said that I've improved a lot in terms of classroom management, and that I'm giving them "the eye", "shhhhh....-ing" them, and doing all sorts of different things to get their attention. He thinks that I'm very invitational, creating a warm & fun atmosphere~ He read my lesson plans & reflections, and he thinks that I've learned a lot throughout the yr and mainly through these past weeks. He also said that I'm the only primary teacher in the school who's comfortable with using the computers with the kids. He said that I can think of this as a project -- using computers in the primary division, and trying to get over the barriers. I think he's pretty pleased with what I'm doing, and gives me lots of questions to think about~

No comments: