Friday, January 19, 2007

Trinklets Accessories

A few days ago, I saw from my friend Yin Yan's msn name that she has a website. I clicked on it and I was astonished~ The site is called Trinklets Accessories, and in it is a whole collection of accessories that are hand-made by Yin Yan! They're so nice! I talked to her for a bit, and she told me that she has always been interested in making jewellries, but it's more than enough for her to wear. So she decides to try making a business out of it, and putting her work online for ppl to purchase. I didn't know this side of her, but now I do. =) She always gives me an image of beauty & goodheartedness, and she's certainly expressing her character through her website & her work. I wish her luck, and let me put in a little ad for her. =P Here's the site~

~~Trinklets Accessories~~

No comments: