Friday, January 19, 2007

The Holiday

Watched "The Holiday" with Yip, Ann & Moo last night~ It's a wonderful movie. We try, we struggle, and we move on. The interesting thing in life is that we can always move on, because future always comes after the past. I remember crying over little details, thinking about what's wrong with me, and I was stuck. People tried to pull me out of it, but I couldn't move. But the time came & I moved on, and now I'm as cheerful as I can be. Happy endings are not only for movies, they really do happen. And girls, I agree that we are the leading lady of our life. Not just the "best friend".

I really wanna watch "The Bridge to Terrabithia"! I remember that my teacher Mrs.MacLeod read the novel to us in Gr.6, and I loved it! I remember her crying in the end and couldn't finish it, so she had to ask someone else to read it. I don't remember the details of the story now, but I'd love to watch the movie. ^^"

I also wanna watch "Music and Lyrics"~ Well, it's about a composer & a lyricist. =P Yeah, like me & Yip~ There's one part of the trailer that reminds me of a pic of us wearing headphones 'cause we're writing a song. ^^"

No comments: