Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Love Grade Ones~

I went to Greensborough P.S. for practicum today. As usual, they're very huggy~ They can brighten up my day in the matter of a second. "Ms.Chung, you're preeeeeeety." "I like your necklace!" "Ms.Chung, I love you!" "Yay~~ Ms.Chung's here!" *hugs hugs hugs* Aww...they're the sweetest ppl. When they like you, they'd let you know. When they like your necklace, they'll say it many times. They're never afraid to show how they feel about you, and that's the cutest thing in the world. The courage to love and express love. I love them so much!

I taught a language lesson today~ I read them "Turtle's Race with Beaver", and as I read, I asked them about their feelings. When I finished reading, I asked them to write a sentence about how they feel when something something happened. For example, "I feel happy when Turtle wins the race." Then they'd draw a picture~ I think they like the activity, and I find this lesson quite successful. I had a better grasp of time, they paid attention while I read, and they understood what to do with the writing & drawing. And Ms.Carson said I'm getting more confident! I'll be teaching a Math lesson next week on "shapes"~ ^-^

No comments: