Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Self-improvement

Up till now, I believe that I'm a very lucky person, but of course hard work pays back too. I have a future career that I look forward to, because I really enjoy teaching. My interest of lyric writing has become a part time job for me, and it has given me great pleasure and satisfaction. I have a nice family, lots of good friends, and a loving boyfriend. I'm happy about the life I'm living and I'm a learned optimist. And of course I can't stop improving myself in any way I can~ I've started going to the YMCA last yr 'cause I haven't been exercising all these yrs. -_-" But now that it's summer, I'm going to go as often as I can. I've started to try baking cakes, and I'm going to learn cooking from my mom during summer. I'm driving more often and to farther places now, and I'm not scared anymore.

It might sound funny to you, but driving from Markham to Scarborough is enough to make me proud of myself, because it's not something that I do everyday. Staying at YMCA for an hr makes me happy because I get tired easily but I'm gaining more strength now. Cooking steamed egg for dinner makes me feel wonderful because I dunno how to cook, and I'm beginning to learn from the greatest cook in my life. Seeing Yip, Roger and Blueair writing on here is a bonus because the number of entries have been declining after the first month, but now they're trying to add some more smiles & share their thoughts with us. Isn't life great?

It's not all those big "accomplishments" in my life that makes me grateful. It's the little things that add up. ^-^

No comments: