Friday, May 4, 2007

A good day

Today is P.A. Day, so I didn't need to be at school by 8:30am~ I got there at 9:00am. Then I started marking, marking and marking. I finished marking everything in the morning, then Ms.Carson asked me to go to lunch with her and a few other teachers. We ate at East Side Mario, and the pasta was great~ We stayed there for 1 and a half hour. =P Teachers never get to go out for lunch 'cause of the kids, so P.A. Day is a good day to do that~ After we went back, I photocopied some of my kids' work so I can put them in my portfolio. ^^" Then I just chilled with the teachers & talked about mo liu stuff. Ms.Carson and Ms.Jones were having a bubble gum chewing contest hahah~ I planned on having a Math Fair for the kids on Monday, but Ms.Carson said we'll just party in the afternoon, so that's great~ The morning would be catching up periods. So I don't have to do any planning for the weekend! I'm free! I'll miss the kids so much...but I'm going back every week, so I still get to see them. ^^"

P.S. Does anyone know how I can make Blogger remember me? I check the "remember me" box everytime, but it never remembers me! Bad memory...-_-"

No comments: