Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Kindness // Smiley

This morning, my mom dropped me off at the Viva station, and I had to purchase a ticket. The bus was waiting to turn left, while I took out a $5 bill & found that the machine doesn't accept bills. The man standing beside me quickly checked if he had changes for me, and he did! So lucky! When I was still waiting for the ticket to come out, the man asked if I'm getting on Viva Purple, I said yes & he went forward to tell the bus driver to wait for me. So nice!! Yes, I think the world should be this way, people doing random acts of kindness to each other just because they want to.

I'm going to make Eggshell People with my Grade Ones next week, so I'm trying out my own now~ I named my Eggshell Person "Smiley" 'cause she has a big smile on her face~ It's so funny that when I take pictures of her, she's always smiling at the camera hahah~ She makes me smile~ =P


Smiley without without hair (I'll plant grass in it) yet~

No comments: