Thursday, April 26, 2007

Feeling good

I'm feeling very comfortable & confident in the Gr.1 classroom now. My host teacher said so too~ I enjoy coming up with fun things to do with them, I love to see their writing and drawing, and they're always so cute & adorable. Well...they can be pretty crazy at times, but this is just the way kids are~ I'm more than half way through my teaching block already, time flies! I can relax & write more lyrics after that. I'm officially done on May.7, but next Friday(May.4) is P.A. Day, so I don't need to teach (but I do need to go to school to work. Yup! Teachers go to school on P.A. Days~ =P) And then Monday is my last day, which I don't plan to do any serious teaching hehe. For Math, I'll have a Math Fair with them, setting up 5 games & they can rotate & play in each station. For Language, I dunno yet, but I'll do something fun with them as well~

No comments: