Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dinner with Yip

I'm so happy today~ On my way home from school, I thought of Yip and suddenly wanna spend some time with him alone, at a nice dinner table. When I got home, I called him and ask if he wanna go to Main Street or something with me tonight. And to my surprise, he said yes~ ^^" I know he's kinda busy with his work lately, so I didn't put my hopes up. But he said yes! Yay~~ We seldom go on a "date", 'cause we're in each other's schedules.

Every Friday, he'd pick me up after work and we'd go to his house, relax or do some work, then have dinner with his family. Watching "Super Female Voice" is a recent Friday family event at his house. =P On Saturday, he picks me up after 4:30pm when I finish teaching piano. We sometimes sneak in time on Friday & Saturday to go to Chapters too~ Or Staples hahaha~ Then we'll relax/do work at his house, and then dinner with his family and watch some TV, then we'll go watch him play soccer. After soccer we sometimes go to BBT with his soccer team. Then we'd return to his home & call it the night. Sunday morning, we'd go drink tea with his family. Then the rest of the day would be play/relax/work at his house. Mondays are usually no-seeing days. The rest of the week, it depends~

So...today's very refreshing~ We went to Main Street and ate at a restaurant called Blacksmith's Bistro. The food is really good, and it's one of the less expensive restaurants too~ Good choice! We went to Starbucks to get a caramel something frappucino, then we went back to my house and we watched the 8:00pm & 9:00pm show with my mom & bro. Today is a very good day, so happy~ And it's almost our 3rd year anniversary la! ^-^

No comments: