Sunday, March 4, 2007

happy!~

where did all the people go?? no more happy people anymore???

well i have things i'm happy about...
i have a great husi-bunbun and i love my jobs because i learn a lot of things
i have a wonderful god mom who has always been there for me and i'm learning more and more about myself each day and i'm proud of the person i've become
i've been through lots in life and yet i still managed to rise above again and move on...

today is my dad's birthday so i'm gonna go visit him at the cemetery.. i know he's looking down on me from heaven and he will always have a special place in my heart

1 comment:

曰云 (Anita) said...

thanks suki! it's so quiet in here these days! ><" and yes, you should be proud of the person you've become~ even though i haven't known you for a long time, i've seen that steps that you've taken! keep it up, keep walking~