Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day, again~

I'm so thankful that Yip is here with me for our 3rd Valentine's Day together. 4 yrs ago, I wouldn't have imagined having someone special with me on this special day. I guess at certain stages, we have this insecure feeling of not being loved, 'cause it just seems so hard to be loved by the person you love. It's always the wrong person or the wrong timing, a funny joke that nobody wanna laugh at. But when the right person comes at the right timing, it's a blessing. We need to walk together with the same pace, same rhythm, so we can reach the same destination together. It's not an easy job~ Sometimes we fall, sometimes we accidentlly trip each other, but the most important thing is that we stand up together and continue our walk.

For the ones who are single, have faith in yourself, & love yourself for everything that you are! For the ones who are in a relationship, have faith in yourself, your partner & your relationship, & remember to love more on each passing day~

"Love wins. Love always wins." - my favourite quote, from "Tuesdays with Morrie"

No comments: