Tuesday, January 9, 2007

i was working at the clinic today and Cynthia (my other co-worker) told me that I get pay for New Years Day too. I didn't even work that day, and I get pay? I'm only part time and I get pay?

Haha... call me naive or call me dumb but I really don't know much about this vacation pay and holiday pay and time and a half crap. Seriously. And plus we don't get that kind of "royal treatment" at the restaurant. We worked our butts off on Christmas Day and New Years Day and we got nothing. Zippo! Nada! A big nothing!!! Because the bosses said they can't AFFORD to pay us time and a half.

I'm really enjoying my job at the clinic because treatment is much better and I learn a lot.

After work, I took the viva to the restaurant and had dinner with my hunny. During dinner time, I had this really big urge to tell him how much I missed him. So I said "Lo Kung, I missed you so much today"
He pretended he couldn't hear and asked "What was that?"

I didn't reply and then he said "I missed you too!"

Haha... yup! We've been married for almost 3 years, but we're still very "attached". Some people find us sweet, some people find us sickening. But the fact of the matter is, it's nice to have someone to miss and to know that someone misses you too. It's a like a soothing relief when you miss him all day long and then you see him at the end of the night.

1 comment:

曰云 (Anita) said...

i'm glad that you're getting a better job! road to better living~~