Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

I had a wonderful weekend. I have done 2 first things in my life. 1st - I watched 2 movies in cinema 2 nights in a roll and both movies are excellent. 2nd - I seldom play videogames but I played for 7 hours yesterday. So many entertainment lately and it's time to review 2006 and plan for 2007. I am pleased that all wishes that i made for 2006 were all appeared and nicely completed. I hope the same thing will happen again when I review in 2008 for this year. :)

And I guess the #1 wish in this new year is to get well soon, I just hate to deal with flu and motion sickness at the same time.

1 comment:

曰云 (Anita) said...

entertainment is essential to keeping life fun~ hope you didn't get too tired from it. =P Fight for good health ar! Happy New Year~