Monday, December 18, 2006

My last week was so screwed and I have experienced enough. Last Monday when I got to my office, my co-worker told me that our boss's wife had passed away on Sunday. OMG, what a shocking news to hear first thing before work. The office was full of sadness. People, including me, just had no mood to work, always thought of the happy moment in the past. Hubby got me a Wii on the same day. I just didn't know how to balance my mood at that time, it was hard. On Tuesday, I arrived office before 9a.m., there were only me, the office manager and one other co-worker in the office at that time, when we were chatting, we heard someone from the other office screaming badly, "Help! aarrrrrrrr.....please help...Aiiiiiiii....Help!" We ran to the next door and checked out what happened. A girl there cut her thumb while using the can opener, it was bleeding like girl's period, I calmed her down and my other co-worker helped her to clean her wound, by then, more people arrived and we asked her co-worker to drive her to ER, the girl had 5 stitches. It was funny that when we were trying to rescue her and opened our office's First Aid Kit, we found that everything inside had turned yellow, I suspected it's been putting at the same place since Day 1 our office moved to this location, which was 9 years ago?! OMG. My manager bought a new kit in the later afternoon and we were so pleased. On Wednesday, my boss came to office, I gave him a big hug and he cried badly like a little baby. I felt sorry for him but I couldn't help him much besides lending him my boney shoudler, it was not comfy at all but I believed, it, at least, helped to release his loneliness and sorrowness from his wife's sudden death. Oh Thursday, I started having sore throat, very painful. It was all because I couldn't sleep for several nights. Hubby worked for few nights in a roll without sleep, I was so worried about him driving to work and driving back home. Even now, I am worried everyday, that's why I am very happy to see him after work, that means he's safe. On Friday, we went to our boss's wife's funeral, it was just a simple graveside ceremony and it was my first time going to a western-like funeral. Although I missed her but I guess she was happy to see all of us there and now she was living right beside her mother. Like my grandpa and Auntie Irene, although they have passed away but I could still feel their spirits, we are the same, just that we are living in different world. I learn to be happy and think less at all times, learn hard to treasure every moment but sometimes things are not as easy. I have to repack my mood and get prepared for Christmas and the New Year. Wish good news will be there!~

1 comment:

曰云 (Anita) said...

yes yes, you need to repack your mood! good things are going to happen!