Thursday, December 14, 2006

First time post: Hi

Hi guys. First time posting on this site. Thanks Anita for invitation... now I read this site daily.

So. Happy things... hmm... is been long i haven't seen my girlfriend alice because of exam study... today finally get a chacne to see her. Went out try to get a Wii, don't have any in-stock, doesn;t matter.. my girl was being a swtheart... taking me to McDonald to have my favourite sundae... Is fattening... but well... it is a magic what a simple sundae can do. Had fun playing old-school bomberman with gf... she cheated and covered my eyes during it. But is all good.

I shall write more once i know what is a good topic on this site... till then.. i will read along

C ya guys..
may you be happy

1 comment:

曰云 (Anita) said...

anything can be a good topic for this site. actually...you don't need a topic! just be yourself and write whatever, or not write if you don't have anything to write. there are no rules or guidelines whatsoever. this is just a space to share~